Bowsers Diamond Microvelvet Dutchie Bed
Owners and their pets will fall in love with Dutchie dog beds.
Microvelvet fabric and new fiberfill offer superior comfort with
rectangular bolster styling. Removable covers actually repel dirt
and hair with a shakeout, a light vacuuming and with laundering.
- Made of Microvelvet fabric that can repel pet hair, dirt and
- Bed fillings are made of the highest quality, furniture-grade,
100% virgin polyester fibre for superior loft and resilience
- Removable tufted cushion can be used as a crate or travel
- Zippered covers that can be easily removed for vacuum cleaning
or machine washing
- Tufted inner cushions to ensure fibre will not clump or shift
when washing and drying
- Made in Canada
- Outer Dimensions: 21 in. L x 19 in. W x 7 in. H
- Inner Dimensions: 12 in. L x 10 in. W x 5 in. H
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Outer Dimensions: 28 in. L x 25 in. W x 8 in. H
- Inner Dimensions: 16 in. L x 12 in. W x 5 in. H
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Outer Dimensions: 35 in. L x 32 in. W x 9 in. H
- Inner Dimensions: 22 in. L x 18 in. W x 6 in. H
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- X Large:
- Outer Dimensions: 40 in. L x 36 in. W x 10 in. H
- Inner Dimensions: 27 in. L x 22 in. W x 7 in. H
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- XX Large:
- Outer Dimensions: 47 in. L x 39 in. W x 11 in. H
- Inner Dimensions: 32 in. L x 27 in. W x 7 in. H
- Weight: 80 lbs.
The latest trend-setting design by Bowsers! The Dutchie's clean
lines and overstuffed bolsters, makes this a stylish and practical
addition to your home. The breathable fabric is cool in the summer
and cozy in the cooler winter months, which makes it suitable for
all climates! This remarkable fabric actually repels pet hair, dirt
and moisture. In fact, most of our customers simply vacuum or
shake-off pet hair! Machine washable and dryable. They stand up
best to repeated washings and wear and maintain their great look
and feel for years. Best of all, microvelvet gets softer after
every wash. Although the fill we use is more expensive than
traditional fills such as Cedar, foam or recycled fibre, our beds
will not flatten out "like a pancake" after only limited use.