- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Apr. 20 and Wed. Apr. 26 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A one-year manufacturer's limited warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Brighton Beach Huts Birdhouse
A beach hut is a small, usually wooden and often
brightly colored structure built above the high tide mark on
popular bathing beaches generally used for storage, as a shelter
and for changing into and out of bathing suits. Some beach huts
incorporate simple facilities for preparing food and hot drinks.
Our Brighton Beach Huts Birdhouse features none of the above! It
does, however, feature three side-by-side nest boxes in red, white
and aqua adorned with life preservers on each end.
- Beach pennants and orange beaked gull to decorate the
- Avian residents will appreciate the unpainted interiors
complete with drainage and ventilation
- 1.25 in. openings will allow wrens, finches, chickadees and
nuthatches to nest
- Convenient, swing-up paddle-board attached to the back
- Made from exterior grade ply-board, polyresin details, pine
shingles for the roof and an outdoor, water-based, non-toxic
- Red, white and aqua color
- 17 in. L x 5.75 in. W x 8.25 in. H (3 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Bird Decor Feature
- Blue • Red • White/Off-White
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.