- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Apr. 9 and Wed. Apr. 15 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided. If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
- Acts as 30% cup reducer
- Circular device
- Helps visualize proper line and speed
- Also helps visualize curve of putt and how speed affects
- 2 in. opening visually shows where breaking putt will enter the
- 2 in. thick
- 4 in. Dia. (0.19 lbs.)
To begin, make a few strokes and find the proper line for a
breaking putt you are practicing. Take notice of which side of the
cup the ball enters the hole. Place your Bullseye inside the hole
with the opening turned to where the ball will enter the hole. Now,
you can visually see the gate where the ball will enter the hole.
This will actually give you more hole to aim at when compared to
aiming at the lip of the cup.
- Golf Products
- Golf Training Aids
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.