Calderdale 36 in. Round Teak Coffee Table
What goes around comes around and thatís the motto of style
and quality permeating from the very core of this teak quality set.
Beautiful to a tee, the fine finishes guarantee an enhancement of
your home and living space. Further additions are available on the
- Set your cup of java on this splendid quality coffee table and
then just gaze away
- Perfect for magazines, this epicenter of any room represents
engineering and capable manufacturing to another degree
- View our site for additional items to further enhance your
- Generously scaled, nicely proportioned and fashioned from
- The smooth lines and Coleman design of this table make it an
ideal accessory for your outdoor spaceHours
- Plugged umbrella hole to accommodate an optional umbrella
- Shipped knocked down, with some assembly required
- 17.75"H x 36" Diameter"
- Teak Care and Maintenance. Teak is often misunderstood as being
a "high maintenance" material when, in fact, it requires virtually
no maintenance whatsoever and will last for generations to come.
You can DO NOTHING and in less than a year of exposure to the
elements Teak will naturally "weather" to a beautiful silvery gray
patina. Due to Teakwood's high oil content and density, the grain
will not "open" or split, which means the smooth, buttery texture
of Teakwood furniture will remain even after years of continued
exposure. The only maintenance recommended is an occasional
cleansing with a soft bristle brush, and mild detergent and water
blend. If you prefer the warm, rich, wood tones of natural teak, or
would like to " revive" already weathered teak to "like new"
condition, then we suggest a Teak Cleaner and Teak Protector.