Canted End Curio Clock with Glass Access Panels
This beautiful curio clock is at once attractive and useful, since
it is able to not only tell the time but display your possessions
as well. The central pendulum and weights swing freely beneath the
dial, which features a polished brass finish. Two shelves and two
adjustable glass sheets give ample storage space to the unit.
- This canted end curio clock with swan neck pediment features
glass access panels, allowing full view of the clock's
- The lighted top section has two glass shelves as well as two
adjustable shelves in the pendulum area.
- A mirrored back case adds sparkle to any display.
- Antique Cherry finish on select hardwoods and cherry veneers
compliment a polished brass finished dial with black Roman numerals
and stationary astrological moon dial.
- A harp pendulum with 6 1/2" (165mm) polished brass disk and
polished brass weight shells, bring this chain driven movement with
Westminster chime to life.
- The front door comes with a lock for added security.
- H 77"(196cm), W 41"(104cm), D 11"(28cm)