- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jan. 25 and Tue. Jan. 31 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 90-day limited manufacturer's warranty is provided.
Casual Dining Mango Wood Serving Tray with 3 Bowls
The 3 Bowl Server is perfect for a salsa bar,
salad dressing assortment, taco ingredients, or to dish up three
kinds of snacks on the coffee table. Each piece is hand-carved by
skilled artisans, so no two are exactly alike. Colors may vary
slightly due to natural construction. Each item in the Mango
Honeycomb Brick grouping is an enigmatic and tactile bright brick
red honeycomb texture carved into the outer surface and a smooth
interior. These stylish bowls and trays are carved from mango trees
grown in Thailands vast mango plantations. The Mango tree bears
fruit for about 20 to 30 years, after which time it is cut down by
the farmer to make room for new seedlings. The creamy, dense mango
wood is then reclaimed by local craftsmen for carving into a wide
variety of beautiful products. The artisans working mango wood pay
careful attention to the individuality of each and every raw slab
of wood that comes into their hands, and the results are wonderful.
Each piece in this collection has a live edge of contrasting tree
bark around the rim which reminds one that each tree has a
character and texture all its own.
- Ceramic bowls are removable and dishwasher safe
- Food safe finish can be hand washed and cleans up easily
- Made from environmentally-friendly reclaimed mango wood
- Brick, dark brown and lacquer finish
- Made in Thailand
- 18 in. L x 7 in. W x 3 in. H (4 lbs.)
- Interior damp rated for use
- Warranty: 90 days limited
- Casual dining collection
- Dinnerware Material
- Tableware Features
- Dishwasher Safe
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.