- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Mar. 28 and Tue. Apr. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Cattle in South Farm" Print
Cattle graze in a field, a man stands in center
of field, mountains in the background. Ansel Easton Adams (1902 -
1984) was an American photographer, best known for his
black-and-white photographs of the American West. During part of
his career, he was hired by the US Government to record life in the
- Photographer: Ansel Adams
- Year: 1943
- Themes: Americana, Japanese Internment, WWII
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.