- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Dec. 11 and Wed. Dec. 17 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty against defects is offered.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Cheetah II Ash Vacuum Cleaner in Black
- Made in the USA!
- Fire-resistant components
- Fire-retardant primary filter
- Patented dual filter system engineered to capture fine ash
- High-performance dual filter combination
- Primary and secondary filters may be cleaned without removing
- New and improved flame resistant 5 ft. long hose
- Designed for conventional stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces,
BBQ's and bio fuel (corn and wheat) stoves
- Uses powerful 6 Amp Electric Motor
- Canister is made of rolled steel and nozzle are made of
- 1-Year warranty
The Cheetah II Ash Vac was designed for safe, clean and convenient
cleaning of ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves and
bio fuel (corn and wheat) stoves. It has been the best selling ash
vacuum for more than 20 years. Every component of the Cheetah II
Ash Vac is designed for safety. The 3-gallon fireproof canister is
made of rolled steel. The 5-foot hose and nozzle are made of metal.
The primary filter is fire-resistant up to 1,000°F. Other
components are fire-resistant thermoplastic. If the hose gets too
hot to hold with bare hands, stop vacuuming because the ashes are
too hot. Gloves are not the answer. Instead, wait until the ashes
cool more, and/or be sure to rest the nozzle on the firebrick, or
base, so you are removing fine ash from the bottom of the pile not
large chunks of hot embers.
- Cheetah II
- Metal • Steel
- Vacuum Type
- Ash • Canister
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.