- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Oct. 28 and Tue. Nov. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty against defects is offered.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Cheetah II Ash Vacuum Cleaner in Black
The Cheetah II Ash Vac was designed for safe,
clean and convenient cleaning of ash out of fireplaces, wood
stoves, pellet stoves and bio fuel (corn and wheat) stoves. It has
been the best selling ash vacuum for more than 20 years. Every
component of the Cheetah II Ash Vac is designed for safety. The
3-gallon fireproof canister is made of rolled steel. The 5-foot
hose and nozzle are made of metal. The primary filter is
fire-resistant up to 1,000°F. Other components are
fire-resistant thermoplastic. If the hose gets too hot to hold with
bare hands, stop vacuuming because the ashes are too hot. Gloves
are not the answer. Instead, wait until the ashes cool more, and/or
be sure to rest the nozzle on the firebrick, or base, so you are
removing fine ash from the bottom of the pile not large chunks of
- Made in the USA!
- Fire-resistant components
- Fire-retardant primary filter
- Patented dual filter system engineered to capture fine ash
- High-performance dual filter combination
- Primary and secondary filters may be cleaned without removing
- New and improved flame resistant 5 ft. long hose
- Designed for conventional stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces,
BBQ's and bio fuel (corn and wheat) stoves
- Uses powerful 6 Amp Electric Motor
- Canister is made of rolled steel and nozzle are made of
- 1-Year warranty
- Cheetah II
- Metal • Steel
- Vacuum Type
- Ash • Canister
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.