- Ships as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Dec. 21 and Wed. Dec. 27 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2018; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- This product carries a 5-year warranty against material and workmanship defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Chrome Proteus w Black Dial
This temperature-compensated chrome Proteus allows you to re-set
the needle to record changes of any kind in barometric pressure.
Allows you to see and even predict weather conditions based on its
readings. The black dial reads inches of mercury and kilopascals so
that your favorite climate buff will have hours of enjoyment.
- Delivers accuracy within ±0.08"Hg over a four inch scale
- Temperature compensated, with re-settable needle pointer used
to monitor changes in pressure. Dial reads inches of mercury and
- Center cut window reveals heirloom-quality French movement
- Specify altitude if above 3,000'
- Chrome case, black dial
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Black • Chrome
- Weather Functions
- Barometric Pressure
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.