- Ships as a Small Parcel; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Dec. 15 and Thu. Dec. 21 (Learn More)
- Holiday Delivery:
- Delivery by December 24th Guaranteed (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2018; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- This product carries a 5-year warranty against material and workmanship defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Chrome Rainwatch w Aluminum Dial
The red LED indicator on this rainwatch allows you to see current
rainwater totals while being able to save that data in its memory.
The aluminum dial is stylish and chic. This rainfall collector
meets or exceeds the standards set by the National Weather Service
and empties on its own so that you never have to worry about
dismounting and cleaning it.
- An attractive companion to any instrument (digital or analog),
Rainwatch displays either long or short term rainfall with the flip
of a switch
- Select the length of time for each 'counter' with the reset
switch. Collect annual rainfall in one memory, and weekly or daily
rainfall in the other
- 4-digit LED panel displays rainfall from .01" to 99.99" with an
inch/cm conversion chart
- A single 9V battery (included) will collect and maintain data
for up to 1 week in case of power failure
- Outside rainfall collector meets NWS specifications for size
and accuracy, and is self-emptying for your convenience
- Rainwatch is also compatible with most other rainfall
- Ships complete with rainfall collector w/60' cable and AC
- Chrome Case, aluminum dial
- AC Voltage
- Instrument Type
- Weather Functions
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.