- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Mar. 26 and Fri. Mar. 30 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
A Belle Epoque era art piece, this was created
during the French "Beautiful Era" (Belle Epoque) that began during
the late 19th century and lasted until World War I. A "golden age"
for the upper classes, peace prevailed among the major powers of
Europe, new technologies improved upper-class lives that were
unclouded by income tax, and the commercial arts adapted
Renaissance and eighteenth-century styles to modern forms. In the
newly rich United States the comparable epoch was dubbed the
"Gilded" Age. In Great Britain, this epoch overlaps the end of what
is called the Victorian Era there and the period named the
- Designer: Theophile Steinlen
- Year: 1899
- Themes: France
- Art Styles: Art Nouveau, Vintage Art
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: France
- ISBN: 0-587-04245-1
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.