- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Dec. 14 and Tue. Dec. 20 (Learn More)
- Holiday Delivery:
- Delivery by December 24th Guaranteed (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2017; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Contour Series Compact Riflescopes w B.D.C. Trajectory Drum
Performance that doesn’t stop short.
BARSKA’s Contour series meets the hunter’s demands by
combining performance and innovation in a compact riflescope
without sacrificing ruggedness, dependability and craftsmanship.
Contour scopes offer low magnification combined with long eye
relief making them ideal for close range action – from
cross-bow hunting to pistol shooting even down to simple rimfire
action. Contours are engineered with extra rigid shockproof
construction to handle the demands of pistols, shotguns and other
types of high recoil firearms. This series is a clear winner for
various types of shooters and hunters in the field.
- Includes weaver style tactical 7/8 in. picatinny base rings and
- Bullet drop compensating range drum for quick trajectory
- Allows you to make quick elevation adjustments externally and
make fine adjustments internally
- Red illuminated reticle
- Zoom magnification
- Features objective lens
- Long eye relief
- Standard windage and elevation adjustments
- 100% waterproof, fogproof and shockproof protection
- Fully coated optics for crisp clear images
- Lithium battery included
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective Lens: 42 mm.
- Reticle: 4A Mil-Plex IR
- Field of View (ft@100yds/m@100m): 36.7/12.3@3x,
- Exit Pupil: 14.0-4.6 mm.
- Eye Relief: 4.0 in.
- Click Value: 1/4 in.
- Tube Diameter: 1 in.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Black matte finish
- Length: 9.8 in.
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Zoom Eyepiece
- 8x & Less
- Optical Features
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.