- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Mar. 15 and Tue. Mar. 21 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties ranging from 90 days to 3 years are provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Core Inversion Chair for Therapy and Tension Relief
The Health Mark Core Inversion Chair helps to
relieve tension and reduce spinal compression by simply sitting
down and laying back. Support yourself in an ergonomically correct
position with your knees above your hip flexors. No stress or
discomfort to the ankles, knees, hips or feet while increasing
blood flow to the entire body and along your spine. In addition to
Inversion Therapy, The Core Inversion Chair is perfect for such
core exercises as crunches, sit ups and reverse V-ups.
- Adjustable angle belt
- 70% maximum inversion angle
- Comfortable and supportive seat and back support
- Seat belt for safety
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Adjustable thigh length beam
- Adjustable back support
- Adjustable ankle support
- Non-slip rubber end caps
- Foam padded seat and backrest; composite wood frame for seat
and backrest; vinyl covered foam; rolled foam supports; metal
frame; molded plastic knobs
- Black finish
- Some assembly required
- 52 in. L x 28 in. W x 61 in. H (58 lbs.)
Details: Adjustable angle belt; 70% maximum inversion angle;
Comfortable and supportive seat and back support; Seat belt for
safety; 300 lb weight capacity; Adjustable thigh length beam;
Adjustable back support; Adjustable ankle support; Non-slip rubber
- Target Body Area
- Wood Composite
- Phase 2 Compliant
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.