- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Oct. 16 and Fri. Oct. 20 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty against defects is offered.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Cougar Ash Vacuum Cleaner in Black
The Cougar Ash Vac was designed for safe, clean
and convenient cleaning of ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves,
pellet stoves and bio fuel (corn and wheat) stoves. It has been the
best selling ash vacuum for more than 20 years. Every component of
the Cougar Ash Vac is designed for safety. The 3-gallon fireproof
canister is made of rolled steel. The 5-foot hose and nozzle are
made of metal. The primary filter is fire-resistant up to
1,000°F. Other components are fire-resistant thermoplastic. If
the hose gets too hot to hold with bare hands, stop vacuuming
because the ashes are too hot. Gloves are not the answer. Instead,
wait until the ashes cool more, and/or be sure to rest the nozzle
on the firebrick, or base, so you are removing fine ash from the
bottom of the pile not large chunks of hot embers.
- Made in the USA!
- Fire-resistant components
- Fire-retardant primary filter
- Patented dual filter system engineered to capture fine ash
- High-performance dual filter combination
- Primary and secondary filters may be cleaned without removing
- New and improved flame resistant 5 ft. long hose
- Designed for conventional stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces,
BBQ's and bio fuel (corn and wheat) stoves
- Uses powerful 6 Amp Electric Motor
- Canister is made of rolled steel and nozzle are made of
- 1-Year warranty
- AC Voltage
- Cougar Ash
- Metal • Steel
- Vacuum Type
- Ash • Canister
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.