- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jan. 24 and Tue. Jan. 30 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Product is warrantied to be free from damage and defect upon receipt; any damage or defect must be reported within 3 days of receipt.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Crystal European Champagne Glass Set
Champagne is the most northerly wine-growing
region of France. Its chalky soil and unique climate produce one of
the world's most exciting wines. Champagne, like all cool climate
wines, require a tight bowl that will bring into focus and
concentrate the delicate perfume of such wines. The Ravenscroft
Vintage Cuvee Champagne glass, made of brilliant lead-free European
crystal with a whisper light hand and mouth feel is the perfect
precision tool for the privilege of Champagne. Many wine lovers
miss the beautiful perfume of Champagne. This full size delicate
glass with a capacity of over eight ounces should never be filled
more than one third full, leaving room for the perfume to be
concentrated. Experience the world's most exciting classily formed
Champagne glass and never miss the complete privilege of Champagne
again! Hand made in Europe from brilliant lead-free crystal.
- Set of 4
- As featured in Wine & Food and In Style Magazine
- Capacity: 8.13 oz.
- 8.75 in. H
- Best with Cava, Champagne, Prosecco and Sparkling Wine
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Classics European
- Drinkware Type
- Champagne Flute
- Number of Pieces
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.