- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Jan. 30 and Fri. Feb. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2017; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Cuetec Pool Cue 99317 in Blue
It's all in the technology. Cuetec cues are
known for their durability and quality. Superior balance and a
professional taper add to the quality hit enjoyed by professionals
such as Earl Strickland and Allison Fisher. Shaft has the Cuetec
SST "super slim taper" with the Tru-Glide finish
- Mahogany-stained maple forearm and butt sleeve
- Intricate six floating point design
- Points are blue colored, trimmed in black
- Attractive mixture of shapes in blue, black, and reflective
- The butt sleeve has a matching design of ovals, lines, and
diamonds in the same colors
- Black veltex grip
- Stainless steel joint
- Warp-resistant, fiberglass-clad maple shaft
- 13 mm Le Pro tip
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Pool Cue Joints
- Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.