- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Sep. 26 and Mon. Oct. 2 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided against defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Danco - Hydrostop Flapperless Flush And Repair
The HydroStop is a radical new approach to
sealing toilets after a flush. Replacing flimsy rubber flappers
with a sturdy tower, the HydroStop is engineered to eliminate the
most common toilet problems. Unlike the angled, floating close of a
flapper, the HydroStop drops vertically and solidly onto the flush
valve opening to create a better seal and eliminate the possibility
of leaks. The USEPA estimates that 20% of all toilets leak up to
200 gallons of water a day, mostly because of faulty flappers.
While ordinary flappers are connected to the handle with a thin
chain that is subject to improper tension tangles and breakage, the
HydroStop features a durable stainless steel cable that is
stronger, lasts longer and is less likely to break. The HydroStop
also features patented S.T.O.P. Technology (Safe Toilet Overflow
Protection) that helps prevent bowl overflows. In the event of a
clog, lifting up on the handle immediately drops the HydroStop
tower and closes the flush valve so that water does not continue to
drain from the tank into the bowl.
- Hydrostop & handle included
- Fits more flush valve openings
- Eliminates the guesswork about buying the right type & size
- Features an easy drop-in, ten-minute installation
- Does not require tank removal or tools
- Designed by a fourth generation plumber
- Stops bowls from overflowing due to clogs by simply lifting up
handle to stop water flow
- Assembly required
- Parts & Components
- Flush Mechanism
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.