- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Jan. 8 and Fri. Jan. 12 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided against defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Danco - bioBidet Non-Electric Bidet Seat for Round and Elongated Toilets
The bioBidet Premium BB-I3000 has been one of
the more popular models due to the easy control system and
versatility as a non-electric bidet seat. It is designed to be a
"one size fits all" bidet seat and has features that are not
present on traditional non-electric bidets such as a dual unisex
nozzle that delivers a patented Vortex Water Stream and a built-in
feminine soap dispenser. This easy-to-use bidet seat installs
without expensive plumbing alterations, and is ideal for those with
limited mobility. Its non-electric design does not require
household current or batteries.
- Dual anterior/posterior nozzle delivers a vortex of warm
- Water pressure is controlled by a single joystick that easily
moves back & forth
- Features a cold water bypass button that flushes out the cold
water in the tubing straight into the toilet
- Built-in soap reservoir for feminine use
- Connection choices for hot & cold water or connect to cold
water to use with room temperature water
- Built-in mixing valve delivers desired water temperature
- Side-mounted control panel adjusts temperature &
- Non-electric design requires no batteries or electricity for
- Includes a flexible stainless supply line, all-metal T-valves,
& polyurethane tubing for hot- and cold-water connection
- Assembly required
- AC Voltage
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.