Rev up your workout and target key muscle groups more effectively
with this adjustable flat and decline bench, featuring a steel
frame in pewter finish. Featuring a cushion as well as an
adjustable ankle bar for ab work, the bench will be a versatile
addition to any workout.
- Tools included for assembly
- Built for the multiple strength equipment user in mind
- Adjustable to anyone’s fitness routine
- Decline position or flat position
- Offers a wide range of adjustable options such as a calf pad
- Adjustable ankle bar for support
- Wide seat cushion for stability
- Reinforced steel back braces for safety
- 3 Position high density feet support roller pads allows for 2
in. adjustment range
- 4 Incline positions as well as flat position
- Solid steel pivot points
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- Steel frame measuring 2 in. x 2 in.
- High density, tapered, dual-layer pads measuring 32 in. x 12/10
in. x 2 in. and 16 in. x 14/13 in. x 2 in.
- Pad height in flat position (floor to top of pad): 18 in.
- Rubber base caps measuring 3.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Assembly required
- User capacity: 250 lbs.
- 50 in. L x 19 in. W x 35 in. H