- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Mar. 25 and Tue. Mar. 31 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Deschutes Teak Bench
- Handcrafted from recovered teak root stumps
- Provide elegance and sophistication
- Durable design
- Individually reveal the nature-inspired colors of light toned
honey and the character of textured bark
- 48 in. L x 18 in. W x 18 in. H (78 lbs.)
The Deschutes Bench, by Appalachian State University graduate
Michelle Walbert, was inspired by the river which shares its name.
The Deschutes Bench showcases the beauty of raw teak through
contemporary rustic design. The Deschutes River is named from the
French phrase "le riviere des chutes” meaning “the
River of Falls”. The Deschutes follows a path of untouched
beauty in the Pacific Northwest, ranging from the desert to the
forest, while seamlessly enhancing the surrounding environments.
The Deschutes Bench follows the tradition of its river namesake,
using eco-friendly design and contrasting elements to add an
enriching, timeless piece for any setting inside or outside your
luxury mountain home.
- Without Arms
- Teak • Wood
- Product Type
- Seat Material
- Not Upholstered
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.