- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Nov. 4 and Thu. Nov. 10 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Diane Directional Ceiling Fan w Metal Blades
The Diane can be hung in small, awkward spaces
or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating,
ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
- Comes standard with 20 inch downrod
- Includes 3-speed remote control and vaulted ceiling canopy
- Directional ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional
- Hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade
- Metal safety cages for low ceiling applications
- 120 degree side-to-side oscillation
- UL listed
- Voltage: 110
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made from cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel
- Canopy: 6 in. Dia. x 2 in. H
- Distance between yoke to cage: 12 in.
- 13 in. W x 12 in. H (12 lbs.)
- Aluminum • Metal • Steel
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.