Digital EMS DC Fridge & Freezer in Gray
- Compact and portable freezing unit
- Quieter and runs longer
- Developed specifically for saline storage for therapeutic
- Features our new F series compressor
- Can store up to 6 saline IV solutions and a small drug bag
- Automatically heats in winter and cools in summer
- 2 Year limited warranty
- Inside dimensions: 13.75 in. L x 7.5 in. W x 7.5 in. H
- Outside dimensions: 17.5 in. L x 11.25 in. W x 14.5 in. H
- Weight: 24.5 lbs.
ENGEL USA is proud to offer Emergency First Responders a new,
compact constant temperature model which has been developed
specifically for saline storage for therapeutic hypothermic
induction. Unlike thermoelectric powered coolers, Engel will hold a
steady temperature regardless of outside environmental conditions.
The ENGEL EMS model features our new F series compressor, which is
quieter and runs longer. It can store up to 6 saline IV solutions
and a small drug bag. Featuring a temperature range of 5 to 90
degrees Fahrenheit, it automatically heats in winter, and cools in
summer, to maintain the set temperature. When lives are on the line
there should be no doubt whether your equipment is operating
properly — that’s why ENGEL, now 45 years old, proudly
stands by its products and offers a 2 year warranty.