- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Mar. 22 and Wed. Mar. 28 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Digital EMS DC Fridge & Freezer in Gray
ENGEL USA is proud to offer Emergency First
Responders a new, compact constant temperature model which has been
developed specifically for saline storage for therapeutic
hypothermic induction. Unlike thermoelectric powered coolers, Engel
will hold a steady temperature regardless of outside environmental
conditions. The ENGEL EMS model features our new F series
compressor, which is quieter and runs longer. It can store up to 6
saline IV solutions and a small drug bag. Featuring a temperature
range of 5 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit, it automatically heats in
winter, and cools in summer, to maintain the set temperature. When
lives are on the line there should be no doubt whether your
equipment is operating properly — that’s why ENGEL, now
45 years old, proudly stands by its products and offers a 2 year
- Compact and portable freezing unit
- Quieter and runs longer
- Developed specifically for saline storage for therapeutic
- Features our new F series compressor
- Can store up to 6 saline IV solutions and a small drug bag
- Automatically heats in winter and cools in summer
- 2 Year limited warranty
- Inside dimensions: 13.75 in. L x 7.5 in. W x 7.5 in. H
- Outside dimensions: 17.5 in. L x 11.25 in. W x 14.5 in. H
- Weight: 24.5 lbs.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.