- FREE Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. May. 9 and Tue. May. 15 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Dining Deck Chair
Put out on the promenade decks of transatlantic
steamers in the early morning, as stewards bustled around with
heated blankets and trays of tea and chocolate. Not to mention
aspirin and the occasional toddy to deal with the morning after the
night before. Reclining chairs for the solitary who wanted to
stretch out a bit and enjoy the attached leg-rest, or hocker as it
was then called. Taller chairs with a similar back rest of solid
teak or mahogany, hand stretched and woven rattan backs and seats,
were grouped around tables for the more talkative guests, sharing
the latest gossip of the day or night. Relive days on board the SS
Lusitania, the France, the Nieuw Amsterdam, all plying the Atlantic
route between various European ports of call and New York, the
point of entry for the United States of America into the roaring
- Made in Indonesia
- 26.5 in. L x 23 in. W x 41 in. H
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Product Type
- Seat Material
- Not Upholstered
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.