- Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Jul. 17 and Fri. Jul. 21 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 20-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Dining Table with Two 18 in. Leaves
The glacier country collection features a truly
unique finish reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa
1900. Craftsmen remove the outer bark using old-fashioned draw
knives while leaving the inner cambium layer intact for increased
texture and contrast. Dark, rich hues and tones provide an
extraordinary appearance! Featuring two 18 in. leaves, this
wonderful four post table is easily extended from 48 in. to 64 in.
and all the way to 84 in. in length to give you the maximum amount
of seating space without taking up too much room when not needed at
its full extension. Ball bearing, hardwood slides ensure years of
trouble free use.
- Solid lodge pole legs
- Environmentally friendly furniture
- Unique, one-of-a-kind glacier country style
- Heirloom quality
- Durable build, fit and finish
- Each piece signed by the artisan who makes it
- Solid wood, Edge glued panels
- Warranty: 20 years limited
- Made from solid, genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Stain and lacquer finish
- Assembly required
- 84 in. L x 40 in. W x 30 in. H (141 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Log • Teak • Wood
- Product Type
- Dining Tables & Sets • Tables
- Dining Room • Kitchen
- Country • Rustic
- Table Features
- Made in the USA
- Table Top Type
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.