Dirt King - Dually Kid's Tricycle
If you expect to teach many children how to ride a bike, this
starter tricycle is a great choice that will last from the first
student through generations of riders. Made of steel in purple
powder coat finish, the tricycle has oversized wheels with textured
surfaces to take on tough terrain with ease.
The Dirt King Child Dually Tricycle adds a new
look to the off-road ride by adding two additional knobby, deep
tread air-filled tires for double the fun. Hand welded and
constructed of heavy duty 14 and 16 gauge steel. The Dirt King
Child Dually Tricycle comes equipped with all terrain dual
pneumatic tires mounted on heavy duty steel rims with 5/8 inch
steel ball bearings. The adjustable seat and tilting handle-bars
allow the Dirt King Child Dually Tricycle to adapt with your
growing youngster for years of healthy fun and exercise.
- Made in USA
- Seat to Center Axle: Closest = 10 in., Farthest: 18 in.
- Heavy duty welded 14 gauge steel frame
- Knobby, Dually rear pnuematic tires mounted on steel rims
- 5/8 in. steel ball bearings
- Durable powder coat color finish
- Assembly required
- 34 in. L x 30 in. W x 28 in. H (48 lbs.)