- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Feb. 11 and Wed. Feb. 17 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties vary by product.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Dog Cooling Jacket
Absorbs water quickly, but releases it slowly.
By submerging the jacket in water for just a few minutes, the
crystals absorb enough to keep the evaporation process going for up
to several days. Even when fully soaked, the jacket holds the
water, keeping your dog cool and dry. When winter comes, a dry
jacket becomes an insulating jacket, helping to cut the cold. The
yellow and red design also increases your dogs visibility in all
environments. The jacket is a year-round safety device. Hikers,
bikers, walkers, runners, hunters, and dog-lovers. Submerge the
jacket by placing it in a basin of water, or by adding water
directly to the bag containing the jacket. Soak for 30 minutes or
until fully saturated. No harsh abrasives. Hang to dry when not in
- Allows heat to physically transfer from the dog to the
- Keeping dog cool and protected from heat exhaustion
- It can be charged over and over
- Reflective strips to make your dog more visible at night
- Can be hand washed
- Water absorbing, polymer crystals, sewn into supplex
- Animal Type
- Dog / Puppy
- Blue • White/Off-White
- Length (Inches)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.