- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Feb. 28 and Tue. Mar. 6 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 90-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Drywall Hoist in Yellow
The Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist can help
you save time and money. Eliminate the need to have extra people on
hand during a remodel, keeping your costs low by reducing labor
costs. Shorten installation time and tackle the job yourself. No
more bothering your friends every weekend to help you hang drywall.
The panel hoist is easy to use. Just roll the hoist into position,
and turn the winch handle to raise the panel to the desired height.
With an 11 foot lifting height and a full 360 degree swivel tilting
cradle this hoist can even lift drywall to a standard ceiling
height. Support hooks and outriggers keep the panel from slipping
out of place. The easy to use winch is loaded with 1/8 inch steel
cable and can be operated with one hand. The Pro-Series Drywall and
Panel Hoist can help you hang paneling and drywall in the hardest
to reach places, even the ceiling. A backstop on the tripod base
keeps the hoist from moving once you have it in place. Constructed
of durable all welded steel coated in a durable powder coat paint
finish, the Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist is resistant to
scratching and rust and can hold a single sheet of material
weighing up to 150 lbs. and measuring up to 4 feet by 16
- Drywall hoist will help eliminate the need to have extra help
on hand during a remodel
- All welded steel construction, heavy duty construction grade
- Durable powder coat paint finish resists rust and
- Max. sheet size: 4 x 16 ft. Raises material up to 11 ft.
- 5 in. easy rolling casters make it easy to get into
- Tripod base for stability
- Single sheet capacity: 150 lbs.
- Made from metal
- 56 in. L x 55 in. W x 41 in. H (105 lbs.)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.