Drywall Hoist in Yellow
- Drywall hoist will help eliminate the need to have extra help
on hand during a remodel
- All welded steel construction, heavy duty construction grade
- Durable powder coat paint finish resists rust and
- Max. sheet size: 4 x 16 ft. Raises material up to 11 ft.
- 5 in. easy rolling casters make it easy to get into
- Tripod base for stability
- Single sheet capacity: 150 lbs.
- Made from metal
- 56 in. L x 55 in. W x 41 in. H (105 lbs.)
The Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist can help you save time
and money. Eliminate the need to have extra people on hand during a
remodel, keeping your costs low by reducing labor costs. Shorten
installation time and tackle the job yourself. No more bothering
your friends every weekend to help you hang drywall. The panel
hoist is easy to use. Just roll the hoist into position, and turn
the winch handle to raise the panel to the desired height. With an
11 foot lifting height and a full 360 degree swivel tilting cradle
this hoist can even lift drywall to a standard ceiling height.
Support hooks and outriggers keep the panel from slipping out of
place. The easy to use winch is loaded with 1/8 inch steel cable
and can be operated with one hand. The Pro-Series Drywall and Panel
Hoist can help you hang paneling and drywall in the hardest to
reach places, even the ceiling. A backstop on the tripod base keeps
the hoist from moving once you have it in place. Constructed of
durable all welded steel coated in a durable powder coat paint
finish, the Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist is resistant to
scratching and rust and can hold a single sheet of material
weighing up to 150 lbs. and measuring up to 4 feet by 16 feet.