- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Oct. 25 and Tue. Oct. 31 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 90-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Drywall Stilts in Silver
Strap on the Pro-Series Aluminum Drywall Stilts
to give yourself an additional 18 to 30 inches of height when you
have a lot of drywall to hang. These Drywall Stilts are intended
for contractors and serious do-it yourselfers when hanging or
working with drywall, or installing and painting ceilings. Save
your knees and back from the work of crawling up and down a ladder
with heavy loads. The aluminum construction is lightweight, so your
legs wont become easily fatigued. Each stilt weighs only 6.5
pounds, but can handle a total weight capacity of 225 pounds. Dual
spring action on each drywall stilt allows for flexibility to give
you a more natural feel when walking. Each leg band and footplate
have self-locking metal buckles so you wont slip out of the Stilts
while working. Adjustable and padded leg bands provide a fitted and
more comfortable feel and fits calves up to 20 inches in
- For professional use when working with drywall and ceiling
- Adjustable height of 18-30 in.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Each stilt weighs only 6.5 pounds
- Weight capacity: 225 lbs.
- Dual spring action allows flexibility and gives more natural
feel when walking
- Leg bands and foot plates have self- locking metal buckles
- Adjustable padded leg bands provide fitted and more comfortable
- Made from metal
- 30 in. L x 12 in. W x 9 in. H (13 lbs.)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.