Drywall Stilts in Silver
- For professional use when working with drywall and ceiling
- Adjustable height of 18-30 in.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Each stilt weighs only 6.5 pounds
- Weight capacity: 225 lbs.
- Dual spring action allows flexibility and gives more natural
feel when walking
- Leg bands and foot plates have self- locking metal buckles
- Adjustable padded leg bands provide fitted and more comfortable
- Made from metal
- 30 in. L x 12 in. W x 9 in. H (13 lbs.)
Strap on the Pro-Series Aluminum Drywall Stilts to give yourself
an additional 18 to 30 inches of height when you have a lot of
drywall to hang. These Drywall Stilts are intended for contractors
and serious do-it yourselfers when hanging or working with drywall,
or installing and painting ceilings. Save your knees and back from
the work of crawling up and down a ladder with heavy loads. The
aluminum construction is lightweight, so your legs wont become
easily fatigued. Each stilt weighs only 6.5 pounds, but can handle
a total weight capacity of 225 pounds. Dual spring action on each
drywall stilt allows for flexibility to give you a more natural
feel when walking. Each leg band and footplate have self-locking
metal buckles so you wont slip out of the Stilts while working.
Adjustable and padded leg bands provide a fitted and more
comfortable feel and fits calves up to 20 inches in diameter.