- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jun. 27 and Tue. Jul. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Dymo Corporation Handheld Label Printer,4 Lines,14-20/25"X4-35/50"X13",Bk/Yw
- Rhino 5200 Kit lets you quickly create crystal-clear,
professionally formatted labels for wires and cables, terminal
blocks, 110 blocks, electrical and patch panels, shelves, racks,
equipment machinery and more
- Print Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 3/4" (19mm) labels
- Rhino 5200 uses industrial-strength labels that resist extreme
heat, UV rays, moisture, chemicals and solvents so your labels will
stay stuck and stay legible in harsh conditions
- Preprogrammed symbol library includes industry symbols,
punctuation, currency and fractions
- Integrated, slip-resistant grip and rubber bumper protects
label maker against damage from accidental falls and rough
- Integrated lanyard loop provides option of hands-free
- Large two-line display is backlit for poorly lit
- Label printer runs on six AA batteries (not included) or on
lithium-ion battery (not included) and meets all ANSI,
TIA/EIA-606-A labeling standards
- Automatic shutoff maximizes battery life.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.