- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Dec. 20 and Tue. Dec. 26 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2018; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Dymo Corporation Label Maker, Rhino 4200, 10 Char Countline, Orange/Black
- Industrial label printer is specifically designed for tough
environments and specific labeling requirements
- Whether using heat-shrink tubing, creating a fixed length label
with a barcode, or wrapping a cable with flexible-nylon tape, the
Rhino 4200 is the ideal label printer for facilities maintenance
and PRO/AV installers
- Use exclusive Hot Keys to quickly format for fixed-lengths,
Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes, wire/cable wraps, flags, breakers
- Favorites key lets you access your most commonly used labels,
terms and symbols from a single key
- Custom Logic option lets you set default measurements for
individual label formats and prevents needless repetition
- Computer-style keyboard provides fast, comfortable text entry
so no more hunting and pecking
- Print labels in 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" widths in flexible
nylon, permanent polyester, durable vinyl materials and heat shrink
- Label printer also offers a 10 character x 1 line display and
runs on six AA batteries.
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.