- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Feb. 27 and Mon. Mar. 5 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Handmade Oriental Jewelry Armoire
The epitome of innovative Eastern craftsmanship,
this handcrafted jewelry armoire artfully combines the rich
heritage of traditional Chinese design with a uniquely functional
jewelry storage solution. In Chinese tradition, peonies symbolize
modesty and marital happiness. The deftly lined interior offers a
remarkable array of storage options. A superior work in which art
meets practical design, this stunning jewelry armoire is sure to
become a treasured family heirloom.
- Six drawers in graduated sizes allow to tuck away small
- Lid opens to display a mirror framed by delicately painted
blossoms to complement exterior motifs
- Showcases hand-painted vignettes of traditional Chinese life
featuring many children playing
- Finishing this masterpiece are drawer pulls and finely scrolled
corner braces in antiqued iron
- General conformity certified
- Warranty: One year limited
- Made from wood
- No assembly required
- 20 in. W x 14 in. D x 51 in. H (117 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.