- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Nov. 22 and Wed. Nov. 28 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
EcoWise Peanut Ball - 55cm
- Do not use high pressure compressor to inflate exercise ball,
the pressure can be 2 PSI only. Useone of the 4 options listed
below to inflate your Exercise Ball:
1. Use 2 PSI compressor to inflate ball.
2. Use hand pump to inflate ball.
3. Use plastic straw to inflate ball.
4. Use compressor to inflate ball in the beginning. When the ball
is almost full, change to handpump or straw to fill the ball.
- Exercise Ball Recommendations
- Inspect the floor surface prior to starting exercises, remove
any objects that may cause thefloor surface to be uneven.
- Inspect the exercise ball to see if there are any unusual
appearances or punctured surfaceareas.
- Inflate the ball to its desired size.
- Remove any objects such as keys, belt, cellular phone, etc.
- Have a certified therapist / personal trainer monitor your
exercises at scene.
- Clean the exercise ball with damp cloth after each
- Follow the exercise that your certified therapist / personal
trainer recommends for stretching.
- Replace the exercise ball as soon as there are signs of wear
and tear or an uneven orpunctured surface.
- Start exercise without inspection of the floor surface.
- Start exercise without inspecting the exercise ball.
- Over inflate the exercise ball to exceed its desired size.
- Start exercises while wearing a belt or having keys or any
other object in pocket
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Exercise Ball Sizes
- 55 cm. Exercise Balls
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.