- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Jul. 3 and Fri. Jul. 7 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year warranty against manufacturer's defects is offered. If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Emergency Portable Weather Radio in Black & Yellow
Don’t leave home without your Emergency
Portable Weather Radio. Twenty-four hours a day, the portable
Public Alert Monitor receives and displays National Weather
Services weather bulletins, alerts, watches, and forecasts, U.S.
Emergency All Hazards bulletins, and local Emergency Alert System
(EAS) bulletins and warnings. The automatic alert system
triggersthe radio speaker and audible-visual alert for instant
awareness of conditions affecting life and property. Featuring
advanced S.A.M.E (Specific Area Message Encoding) technology, the
radio can be programmed to receive information specific to your
geographic area. When traveling, boating, hiking or working
outdoors, the WR601 will always keep you informed.
- Monitors U.S. Emergency All Hazards and Emergency Alert System
(EAS) weather bulletins, warnings and forecasts
- Receives all National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association
(NOAA) reports, which provide all available emergency advisories on
tornadoes, severe thunderstorms, floods, evacuations, civil danger
warnings and more
- Flexible programming - select Specific Area Message Encoding
(SAME) state or county codes to receive
- Broadcast from up to six different areas
- Audio alarm sounds and visual alert signals shows when alerts
- 4 Levels of messages: statement, watch, warning and test
- Non-volatile memory function saves settings in the event of
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.