- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jun. 27 and Tue. Jul. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in workmanship and materials is provided for most products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
60 in. Heat Fan in Brushed Steel
Perfect for large, open spaces with high
ceilings, heat fans improve worker comfort year-round. In winter
months, these fans can help reduce your fuel usage by recirculating
trapped ceiling heat back down to floor areas. The contoured blades
provide maximum airflow compared to standard paddle-type
- 188x20mm motor
- Not reversible
- Brushed Steel housing finish
- Set of three 60 in. high-efficiency airfoil blades
- 6 in. downrod included
- Chemical resistant polypropylene blades for maximum airflow and
- Blades must be mounted at least 10 feet above the floor
- Single speed fan, uses 120 volts
- Indoor use only
- Fan hung at 20 feet covers 3,500 square feet
- Fan hung at 30 feet covers 2,900 square feet
- Fan hung at 40 feet covers 2,200 square feet
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.