- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Apr. 26 and Tue. May. 2 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Empress Reading Magnifying Glass in Bronze
Conversation has had its prescribed etiquette.
During the late Victorian era and into the Belle Époque
one's monocle served to intimidate and disadvantage. A houseguest
who overstayed his welcome. an unwelcome suitor to a favorite
daughter? Now a tool of study and fun, be it to study the lines on
your palm, a picture, fingerprints, small print? A gift with
excellent provenance, an accessory that delivers. The magnifying
glass telescopes up and down. It angles by adjusting a clever
ball-joint. Solid brass with duotone bronze finish, this is a
must-have for any desk.
- Made of Brass and Glass
- Bronze Finish
- 9.3 in. W x 3.1 in. D x 8.1 in. H
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Glass • Metal
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.