- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Feb. 21 and Tue. Feb. 27 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 60-day manufacturer's warranty is provided (personal-use products excepted). If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Ergo-Comfort Pressure Balancing Foot Rest
This Carepeutic Ergo-Comfort Pressure Balancing
Footrest is specially designed to let you sit in comfort and obtain
the complete benefits of your ergonomic seating. By raising up your
feet landing or being seated with your feet flat on floor, it
reduces pressure on both your legs and your lower back, which helps
improve circulation and blood flow. The result is that you can
extend your sitting period of time and yet maximize your comfort
from coax movement and active sitting.
- Sit in comfort and maximize the health effects of ergonomic
- Slip-resistance surface bumps on platform, resting your feet on
it with ease
- Built in 30 rollers on platform for optional sole massaging to
- Three adjustable angles from 22 degrees to 27 degrees for feet
usage; reduce discomfort from sitting still all day long
- Five adjustable heights from 6 inches to 15 inches for legs
usage; elevate your legs to relieve lower back pressure
- Patented rotary tie rod for easy height adjustment and
- Internal locking system and built in handle let you fold and
carry it as a suitcase conveniently
- Angeles for feet step: 6 inches high (default), 22 degrees, 25
degrees, 27 degrees (max.)
- Heights for legs rest: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 inches high
- Made in China
- Folded: 17.5 in. W x 14 in. D x 6 in. H
- 17.5 in. W x 14 in. D x 15 in. H (6.4 lbs.)
- Depth (Inches)
- Foot Care Type
- Foot Rest...
- Height (Inches)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.