European Cafe 24 in. Round 3-leg Folding Bistro Table
- Our frames are manufactured using a thicker gauge steel and
specific design elements that offer additional stability and
strength, while adding minimally to weight.
- Plastic 'shoes' (the covers on the end of the legs) protect the
'feet' of the tables, chairs and benches. These are slightly
oversized for added stability, keeping the furniture level on all
surfaces and are color-coordinated to complement the finish
selected for the item.
- Extremely durable steel top offers a comfortable and secure
- Enhanced rivet heads are used at the hinge points where the
legs are secured to the table top and add to the durability of
these contact points.
- Consumers wishing to bring their furniture inside during the
winter months appreciate the portability and ease of storage of the
fold flat design.
- Tops are finished with the same hard-wearing architectural
coating as our frames.
- No Assembly Required
- Rated for Commercial Use
- Table Top is a substantial steel metal.
- Satin/Half-Matte Jet Black finish
- Table Accommodation: 2 - 3 people
- 24 in. L x 24 in. W x 29 in. H (15.4 lbs.)
A well-crafted and unique folding table, designed and
hand-forged at our factory in Europe by our 'old world' artisans.
The drawn steel frames are treated for rust-resistance in a
multi-stage proprietary process, prior to receiving a specially
formulated, scratch resistant, exterior furniture grade powder
coating. The 100% polyester baked anti-UV powder coating is the
highest quality available and specially formulated by the world's
premier producer of powder coatings. We incorporate design elements
to ensure that our products are not just good looking but
functional and long lasting, such as the smooth gliding swivel
bearing to open and close the legs.If your furniture requires
cleaning, this can be done with a soft household brush and some
warm, mildly soapy water. Rinse and allow to dry throughly before
using. Wipe off any moisture and store in a dry covered area during
winter. Although many enjoy the patina of the natural aging of the
wood, it can be cleaned/enhanced/protected by using a number of
products readily available at your home hardware dealer. Read and
follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully before using.