European Cafe 32 in. Round Folding Table
- Our frames are manufactured using a thicker gauge steel and
specific design elements that offer additional stability and
strength, while adding minimally to weight.
- Plastic 'shoes' (the covers on the end of the legs) protect the
'feet' of the tables, chairs and benches. These are slightly
oversized for added stability, keeping the furniture level on all
surfaces and are color-coordinated to complement the finish
selected for the item.
- Slats are hand finished to produce an aesthetically pleasing
shape with the premium appearance that is only found on higher
- Substantial cross beams are integrated into the wood tops to
provide a sturdy foundation, to which the durable frames are
- Consumers wishing to bring their furniture inside during the
winter months appreciate the portability and ease of storage of the
fold flat design.
- The African Teak is protected at the factory with a natural
oiled finish which may be renewed periodically to maintain the
color and prevent stainsor just let it naturally weather to achieve
a lovely patina.
- No Assembly Required
- Rated for Commercial Use
- Table Top slats are African Teak.
- Satin/Half-Matte Jet Black finish
- Table Accommodation: 2 -4 people
- 32 in. L x 32 in. W x 29 in. H (39.6 lbs.)
A well-crafted and unique folding table, designed and
hand-forged at our factory in Europe by our 'old world' artisans.
The drawn steel frames are treated for rust-resistance in a
multi-stage proprietary process, prior to receiving a specially
formulated, scratch resistant, exterior furniture grade powder
coating. The 100% polyester baked anti-UV powder coating is the
highest quality available and specially formulated by the world's
premier producer of powder coatings. We incorporate design elements
to ensure that our products are not just good looking but
functional and long lasting. If your furniture requires cleaning,
this can be done with a soft household brush and some warm, mildly
soapy water. Rinse and allow to dry throughly before using. Wipe
off any moisture and store in a dry covered area during winter.
Although many enjoy the patina of the natural aging of the wood, it
can be cleaned/enhanced/protected by using a number of products
readily available at your home hardware dealer. Read and follow the
manufacturer's instructions carefully before using.