European Cafe Square Folding Table w Steel Metal Top
- Our frames are manufactured using a thicker gauge steel and
specific design elements that offer additional stability and
strength, while adding minimally to weight.
- Plastic 'shoes' (the covers on the end of the legs) protect the
'feet' of the tables, chairs and benches. These are slightly
oversized for added stability, keeping the furniture level on all
surfaces and are color-coordinated to complement the finish
selected for the item.
- Extremely durable steel top offers a comfortable and secure
- Substantial frames are securely integrated to the durable steel
- Consumers wishing to bring their furniture inside during the
winter months appreciate the portability and ease of storage of the
fold flat design.
- Tops are finished with the same hard-wearing architectural
coating as our frames.
- No Assembly Required
- Rated for Commercial Use
- Table Top is a substantial steel metal.
- Satin/Half-Matte Jet Black finish
- Table Accommodation: 2 - 4 people
- 28 in. L x 28 in. W x 29 in. H (31.81 lbs.)
A well-crafted and unique folding table, designed and
hand-forged at our factory in Europe by our 'old world' artisans.
The drawn steel frames are treated for rust-resistance in a
multi-stage proprietary process, prior to receiving a specially
formulated, scratch resistant, exterior furniture grade powder
coating. The 100% polyester baked anti-UV powder coating is the
highest quality available and specially formulated by the world's
premier producer of powder coatings. We incorporate design elements
to ensure that our products are not just good looking but
functional and long lasting.