- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Jul. 26 and Wed. Aug. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty is provided.
European Grande Cafe Folding Barstool in African Teak Wood Slats
A well-crafted and unique folding barstool,
designed and hand-forged at our factory in Europe by our 'old
world' artisans. The drawn steel frames are treated for
rust-resistance in a multi-stage proprietary process, prior to
receiving a specially formulated, scratch resistant, exterior
furniture grade powder coating. The 100% polyester baked anti-UV
powder coating is the highest quality available and specially
formulated by the world's premier producer of powder coatings. We
incorporate design elements to ensure that our products are not
just good looking but functional and long lasting, such as the
colored carriage bolts that secure the slats to our frames. If your
furniture requires cleaning, this can be done with a soft household
brush and some warm, mildly soapy water. Rinse and allow to dry
throughly before using. Wipe off any moisture and store in a dry
covered area during winter. Although many enjoy the patina of the
natural aging of the wood, it can be cleaned/enhanced/protected by
using a number of products readily available at your home hardware
dealer. Read and follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully
- Our frames are manufactured using a thicker gauge steel and
specific design elements that offer additional stability and
strength, while adding minimally to weight.
- Plastic 'shoes' (the covers on the end of the legs) protect the
'feet' of the tables, chairs and benches. These are slightly
oversized for added stability, keeping the furniture level on all
surfaces and are color-coordinated to complement the finish
selected for the item.
- Slats are hand finished to produce an aesthetically pleasing
shape with the premium appearance that is only found on higher
- Oversized, color-coordinated carriage bolts secure the wood
slats to the frame to enhance the fashion forward appearance of the
- Consumers wishing to bring their furniture inside during the
winter months appreciate the portability and ease of storage of the
fold flat design.
- The African Teak is protected at the factory with a natural
oiled finish which may be renewed periodically to maintain the
color and prevent stainsor just let it naturally weather to achieve
a lovely patina.
- No Assembly Required
- Rated for Commercial Use
- Barstool slats are African Teak.
- Satin/Half-Matte Jet Black finish
- Seat Height: 31 inches
- 18 in. W x 16 in. D x 47 in. H (30.8 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.