- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Nov. 24 and Thu. Nov. 30 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Ford Trimoter Model Airplane
Between 1926 and 1933 some 200 Ford Trimotors
were built in Ford's own factory. Corrugated metal on great thick
monoplane wings was a German development, used in Junker JU-52
planes that were flying the Berlin-Rome-London route. Trimotors
were flown by airlines, oil companies and wealthy individuals. The
Ford Trimotor and Junkers JU-52 were pioneering aircraft that led
to generations of Douglas and Boeing fleets of aircraft, soon to
criss-cross the world.
- Made of Wood frame, Metal sheets, and Rubber tires
- Silver Finish
- 26.4 in. W x 40.2 in. D x 15 in. H
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Metal • Wood
- Model Type
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.