- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Nov. 28 and Mon. Dec. 4 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on most components; steel components carry a lifetime warranty.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Forever Foundation Classic
The Forever Foundation is an all steel mattress
foundation that replaces the old conventional box spring or
outdated foundation that is part of the "mattress set." Now you can
have a foundation that is worthy of your mattress and that will
enhance its ability to provide you with the best nights sleep
imaginable. The Forever Foundation provides you with a mattress
surface that is firm, adding to the performance and durability of
your mattress. Plus, it can be used with any of today's most
popular mattresses memory foam, latex, spring, pocketed coil, etc.
It is extremely easy to assemble, requires no center support, can
be fitted with any headboard and footboard, and features a
naturally bug and mite-free FOREVER cover which can be dry cleaned.
Forever Foundation your mattress deserves the very best"¦ as
- Includes headboard brackets and a fabric flex deck
- 5-6 slats with 10-inch slat spacing and includes foot support
- Footboard bracket in picture not included
- All steel construction - the world's strongest foundation
- Can be used with any of today's most popular mattresses
- The solid, all steel construction adds to the performance and
durability of your mattress
- No need to buy the mattress set as sold for years with its
poorly constructed foundation
- Works with any headboard or footboard
- Naturally bug or mite-free forever cover can be dry
- Classic Silver powder coated finish
- Assembly required
- Lifetime warranty
- Forever Foundation Classic Max
- All features above with more slats
- 9-11 slats with 4 ½ inch slat spacing and includes foot
- Twin: 74 in. L x 37.5 in. W x 16 in. H (52 lbs.)
- Full: 74 in. L x 52.5 in. W. 16 in. H (60 lbs.)
- Queen: 79 in. L x 59.5 in. W x 16 in. H (70 lbs.)
- Eastern King: 79 in. L x 76 in. W x 16 in. H (87 lbs.)
- California King: 83 in. L x 71 in. W x 16 in. H (86 lbs.)
- Weight capacity: 2500 lbs.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Bed Size
- California King • Full/Double • King • Queen • Twin/Single
- Bed Type
- Bed Frame / Foundation • Storage
- Best Uses
- Roomy Understorage
- Polypropylene • Steel
- Easy Assembly • Nice Finish • Squeak Free Foundation • Strong and sturdy
- Reviewed • Top Rated
- Was this a gift?
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.