Full Size Crested Roman Legionnaire Helmet w Polished Steel & Gold-Tone Accents
The crested Roman officer's helmet will be a regal addition to your
medieval collection. The full size helmet is made of polished steel
with gold tone accents and features a striking red crest across the
back. Flamboyant and constructed with museum quality features, the
helmet will be a stunning addition to any collection.
This Imperial Gallic-Type helmet was the choice
of officers who led the mighty Roman armies. The flamboyant crest
actually served a purpose for the conspicuously practical Romans;
it made the officer more visible to his men while offering the
illusion of height that helped him appear more commanding.
- Crested Roman Officer's Helmet
- Fully wearable, this is a substantial all-steel Helmet
- Not a cheap tourist copy but a faithful museum quality
- It is a full size reproduction in a bright steel finish
- A fabulous display item!
- It is full size and wearable!
- Please note: Not all helmets have crests that attach the same
way as in picture. Some crests will have metal tabs that need to be
bent out to tuck into slip fitting on helmet