- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Feb. 28 and Tue. Mar. 6 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day limited manufacturer's warranty is provided for Phlebology products and a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty is provided for Orthopedic products.
GloboPed Heel Relief Shoe
Bauerfeind GloboPed Heel Relief Shoe removes
pressure from the heel for injuries and post surgical foot
conditions. Ideal for treating diabetic and neuropathic heel
ulcers, as well as various other heel injuries and post surgical
heel conditions. Features a removed sole from underneath the heel
to eliminate stress when the foot makes contact with the ground.
Unlike many other orthotic shoes, the Bauerfeind GloboPed Heel
Relief Shoe has no interior stitching that can irritate the foot.
Two (2) easy-to-close straps provide users with an optimal fit,
while the seamless inner lining provides comfortable support while
walking. Helps reduce recovery time and promote faster healing.
Made in Germany with the highest quality standards.
- Promotes early patient mobility; Reduces recovery time,
promoting faster healing
- Heel cut-out relieves stress from contact with ground
- Four adjustable Velcro® closure straps for superior
- Can be used to for: Diabetic and neuropathic heel ulcers, as
well as various other heel injuries and post surgical heel
- Women's sizing; S 6-8.5, M 9-11, L 12-13 & Men's sizing; M
6-9, L 10-12, XL 13-15
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- First Aid
- Sports First Aid
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.