- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Dec. 14 and Wed. Dec. 20 (Learn More)
- Holiday Delivery:
- Delivery by December 24th Guaranteed (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2018; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties ranging from 30 days to 5 years, depending on product, are provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Great Northern Ice Cub Shaved Ice Machine
If you are in the market for a commercial grade
Ice Shaver, stop looking! These commercial quality machines feature
stainless steel shaving blades, best-in class performance, a 3 year
superior warranty, and an industry leading 1/3 HP motor operating
at 1725 RPM's. This puppy can plow through over 350 lbs of ice an
hour. Compare the Ice Cub unit to the rest of the competition. .
.you won't be disappointed. Great Northern has a reputation for
quality and is a leader in the concession industry. The sturdy high
impact construction makes it durable, light weight, and easy to
clean. As opposed to a snow cone machine which crushes ice and
yields grainy ice, the Ice Cub slowly shaves the ice off the block
and produces the softest / fluffiest ice in the industry. My kids
loved snow cones until they realized how much softer and smoother
shaved ice is. Just add Great Northern Sweet Life Shaved Ice Syrup
and you have a recipe for success.
- 1/3 HP
- 1725 RPM's
- 6 AMPS, 110V
- Shaves over 350 lbs
- Tinted side panels, safe, easy to clean, tinted blue to shade
the ice from melting so quickly
- Slanted drain deck; removable plastic tray which drains
moisture away from the ice
- Back-lit sign heightens visibility and adds a theatrical
- Premium finish, heavy-duty powder coated steel and stainless
steel construction for the toughest environment
- Fully adjustable stainless steel blade (replaceable)
- Block Ice works great. You can also use a common plastic paint
bucket to freeze your perfect ice block. If you don't want to buy a
bucket, use an old milk jug and cut off the top.
- 6 AMPS, 110V
- Shaves 6 lbs/minute (more than 350 lbs/hour)
- Commercial Grade. Backed up by Great Northern Popcorn's 3 year
warranty! Additional Features:
- The cutting blades are stainless steel so they will last a
- Machine is 15 in. L x 12 in. W X 30 1/2 in. H (60 lbs)
- AC Voltage
- Snow Cone Machines
- Commercial • Residential
- Best Uses
- Describe Yourself
- Rarely Cook
- Glass • Metal
- Easy To Use
- Reviewed • Top Rated
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.