- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Jan. 26 and Thu. Feb. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties vary by product.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
HDMI to Micro HDMI High-Speed Cable with Ethernet (6ft)
The Tripp Lite HDMI to Micro HDMI High Speed
with Ethernet Audio/Video cable allows devices with Micro HDMI
output ports, such as smartphones, cameras, notebooks, and other
portable devices, to attach to standard HDMI displays such as TVs,
monitors, projectors, etc. Cable complies with HDMI v1.4
specifications and is capable of transferring 1080p, Ethernet, 3D
video, as well as digital audio. Featuring a full 19-pin array like
larger HDMI connectors, only in a miniaturized version, the HDMI
Micro Connector saves space on portable devices, while allowing the
full capabilities of current HDMI v1.4 digital signaling.
- Allows devices with micro HDMI output ports to attach to
standard HDMI displays
- Transfers 1080p, 3D, Blu-ray, Ethernet & digital audio
- Mylar foil & braid shielding
- Rugged, molded connectors
- Gold-plated contacts & connector
- Compliant with HDMI v1.4 specifications
- Lifetime warranty
- 6 ft
- AC Voltage
- Depth (Inches)
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Small Parts
- Warning not applicable
- Video Cables
- DVI & HDMI Cables
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.