Nice product! Went to Lowes for some supplies for my air powered fastener gun, but walked out with this. Glad I did, finished my small project and didn't wake up my 2 month old by powering up the air compressor. The T50 feels heavy but in a solid, will last forever way. This may sit in the toolbox for a while before the next use, but I know it will perform as well as it did today. Only downside is the effort it took to squeeze the trigger... have to imagine some advances have been made over the years to minimize this effort.
Very pleased with this staple gun. Used this gun with 3/8" staples to attach outdoor carpet to pressure treated lumber. Was very pleased with how easy it is to squeeze the trigger and 90% of the staples went all the way down into the carpet, just had to gently tap the remaining 10% of staples that didn't go all the way down with a hammer. The gun looks, feels and works like good quality craftsmanship.
This product is very well built and will last a long time. This is my second T50. The first one was over 20 years old when it was lost and still working . It worked great for me installing insulation and for recovering my boat seats with vinyl. I recently used the new stapler to install new carpeting on the bunks of my boat trailer using stainless staples.
usa made. used a tool like this for 25+ years ...then thought i might try one of those front type staplers well after 1250 staples and way too many jams i blasted it off the concrete floor it went into a ton of pieces....junk... went out and bought a new t50 and after 1250+ staples it never jammed once...NOT ONCE...USA made.... what can i tell ya that u don't already know???
used for years but would eventually fall apart. I work at a theatre where alot of young people assist us in the backstage work. The t50 is a great hard working little unit and we love it. There have been times where after a year or so of use, the screws holding it together would just fall apart. The staple tray would fall away from the gun and it would put us running for a bolt and nut to continue working. We just bought one of these which is why I am reviewing this product . We will continue to buy them because they are good.
Durable, simple and easy to use! I owned one of these for many years but lost it in a move. Bought a competitors product that said it was the best but it failed with less than 1000 staples used. Just went and bought this one and works perfect just like the one I lost. I expect I will not ever need to purchase another.
This was a great product for my project. I got this to staple down a tarp on my deck and it worked just the way I wanted it to work. It was easy to get the staples in and was a great product. I was a lot heavier duty than I expected and easier to get the staples in than I thought. It was also easy to reload and put more staples in to use. I recommend it to anyone who need a staple gun.
I highly recommend this product. About a year ago we rescued 4 baby kittens from an abandoned house down the street from us. Their mom was no where to be found. We raised them basically as indoor/ outdoor cats, and all are very healthy. They sleep on our screened porch at night, and in the morning, I open the door and secure it in the open position so they can come and go freely. You guessed it...one morning I forgot to open the door, and one ( or all) the cats tore off 3 sections of screen trying to get out. I replaced the screen myself, using this staple gun to tack up the new screen. This staple gun made the entire process very simple, even for a novice like me.