- Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Nov. 10 and Wed. Nov. 16 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer’s warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Heirloom Antique White Triple Dresser
An heirloom is a timeless treasure that passes
from generation to generation bringing each family member
immeasurable joy through memories. The Heirloom Triple Dresser is a
masterful piece of tradition that is finished in a distressed
anitque whith finish with rubbed through highlights. From the heavy
top to the beaded drawer fronts this dresser was made to love for
generations. The pewter ring pulls are brushed for a traditional
look and feel. The drawers are center guided with positive drawer
stops for years of smooth quiet function. And the 14.5 in. drawers
have English dovetail construction and fully finished interiors for
a lifetime of snag free use. Enjoy a tradition of creating ageless
family heirlooms with the Heirloom Triple Dresser.
- Antique white with rub through highlights
- Select hardwoods and veneers
- Pewter rings and decorative plates
- Drawers feature English dovetail construction with solid wood
sides and backs
- Small drawers feature center guided metal drawer glides and
larger drawers feature double guided metal drawer glides, both with
plastic drawer stops.
- Dust proofing on bottom drawers for added protection
- Tenon and mortis construction, a centuries old method of
joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and
- 10 drawers with felt bottoms on top drawers. Drawers are 14.5
inches front to back for optimal storage
- Framed end panels
- Drawers have beautiful wood molding with mitered corners
- Tip resistant furniture bracket for added safety
- 64 in. W x 19.625 in. D x 40 in. H (162 lbs.)
- 5 Drawers
- Product Type
- Dressers & Chests
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.