- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Oct. 19 and Wed. Oct. 25 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty is provided with the exception of the image intensifier tube, which is covered for 1 year.
HiPo Gen I High Power Night Vision Monocular - 3.4x50
This high powered magnification night vision
monocular is best suited for long range observation purposes. The
HiPo ranks among the best in the Gen 1 class for the quality of
image and the detection distance. The HiPos body has a built-in
weaver mount to allow the attachment of additional accessories such
as an IR-flashlight and others. HiPo models feature an automatic
shut off function when exposed to an intense light source for
longer than two seconds. This protects the images intensifier tube
- Magnification: 3.4x
- Objective lens diameter (mm): 50
- FOV at distance 200 yards (ft/m): 120 / 37
- Focus range (yards): 1 to infinity
- Diopter adjustment (D): +/- 4
- Detection distance (approx.) (yard/m): 330 / 300
- Tripod socket: Two 1/4"
- Power supply options: AA 1.5V battery (two)
- Estimated battery life w/out IR (hour): up to 70
- Operating temperature (°F/° ): -22 to +113 / -
30 to +45
- Water intrusion: Meets IPX4 rating
- Humidity: Up to 93%
- 7.79 in. W x 3.94 in. D x 2.56 in. H (1.15 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Specialty Eyepiece
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.