- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Mar. 23 and Thu. Mar. 29 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty is provided with the exception of the image intensifier tube, which is covered for 1 year.
HiPo Gen I High Power Night Vision Monocular - 4.3x60
The HiPo 4.3x60 modification features a
remarkable 60 mm lens. This night vision monocular is best suited
for long range observation purposes. The HiPo ranks among the best
in the Gen 1 class for the quality of image and the detection
distance. The device features two built-in ¼ tripod sockets
enabling the user to install the device on a tripod for additional
convenience. The HiPos body has a built-in weaver mount to allow
the attachment of additional accessories such as an IR-flashlight
and other accessories. HiPo models feature an automatic shut off
function when exposed to an intense light source for longer than
two seconds. This protects the images intensifier tube from
- Magnification: 4.3x
- Objective lens diameter (mm): 60
- FOV at distance 200 yards (ft/m): 118 / 36
- Focus range (yards): 1 to infinity
- Diopter adjustment (D): +/- 4
- Detection distance (approx.) (yard/m): 385 / 350
- Tripod socket: Two 1/4"
- Power supply options: AA 1.5V battery (two)
- Estimated battery life w/out IR (hour): up to 70
- Operating temperature (°F/° ): -22 to +113 / -
30 to +45
- Water intrusion: Meets IPX4 rating
- Humidity: Up to 93%
- 10.47 in. W x 3.94 in. D x 2.76 in. H (1.54 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.